Candle Cove Preview Candle Cove Preview

Looks decent

Looks decent so far..is it really going to be a comedy though? Hope not. Also, if it isn't going to be a comedy, I suggest keeping the lack of music as that can set up a creepy vibe. I'm interested to see how this will turn out!

DingoWalleyStudio responds:

Well, yeah it is. Most shows for kids back in the 70's where Comedies (Jabberjaw, Multiple Scoobie-Doos, and Spin offs of the Flintstones). But do not worry, it'll be chock full of Accidental and High Octane Nightmare Fuel, though I don't wanna say what will and won't be scary in the cartoon (Obviously, Horace and The Skin-Taker are gonna be Scary though).

how it will end. how it will end.

Amazing flash!

Even though this is just a writing experiment, it was funny, featured great animation and good voice acting. I especially like the bit where the dad was telling his kid about whales while it zoomed out on the picture of the cloud. That, to me, had an atmosphere to it.

"TFS!" Countdown "TFS!" Countdown

This seems pointless.

This doesn't even qualify as a flash movie. It shouldn't even be considered spam. It's just a timer..you seriously could've just made a blog post about "The Funny Show".

LAXfresh349 responds:

OH YEAH, WELL......

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

Enjoyable animation, but..

Not all vloggers are idiots like RWJ and Shaycarl. There is the occasional person who actually has something interesting and worthwhile to say on YouTube. But for some reason, most people on YouTube prefer to watch the terrible and unfunny ones, so the people that actually make videos with some amount of actual entertainment value go unnoticed.

Blockhead: Episode 4 Blockhead: Episode 4

haha

Loved the Donnie Darko reference, that's one of my favorite movies.

Cat Face 18 Cat Face 18

Haha

Nice reference to The Snowman.

Cat Face ep.12 Cat Face ep.12

Hilarious

"Get out of my shopping!"

Awesome short.

Dis will rupture your ass Dis will rupture your ass

Nice.

I had such an enjoyable seizure.

DecimatingKids responds:

xD glad you liked!

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Lolz

Can't believe I actually waited for it to hit 9000...wasn't really worth it.

Bad Weekend 2 Bad Weekend 2

Huh.

I gotta admit that I actually thought this was pretty funny. Good job.