Candle Cove Preview Candle Cove Preview

Looks decent

Looks decent so far..is it really going to be a comedy though? Hope not. Also, if it isn't going to be a comedy, I suggest keeping the lack of music as that can set up a creepy vibe. I'm interested to see how this will turn out!

DingoWalleyStudio responds:

Well, yeah it is. Most shows for kids back in the 70's where Comedies (Jabberjaw, Multiple Scoobie-Doos, and Spin offs of the Flintstones). But do not worry, it'll be chock full of Accidental and High Octane Nightmare Fuel, though I don't wanna say what will and won't be scary in the cartoon (Obviously, Horace and The Skin-Taker are gonna be Scary though).

how it will end. how it will end.

Amazing flash!

Even though this is just a writing experiment, it was funny, featured great animation and good voice acting. I especially like the bit where the dad was telling his kid about whales while it zoomed out on the picture of the cloud. That, to me, had an atmosphere to it.

"TFS!" Countdown "TFS!" Countdown

This seems pointless.

This doesn't even qualify as a flash movie. It shouldn't even be considered spam. It's just a timer..you seriously could've just made a blog post about "The Funny Show".

LAXfresh349 responds:

OH YEAH, WELL......

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Haha, this was a good laugh.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

In all honesty the EBF games are some of the only flash games actually worth playing these days, only I wish this game had a little more content to it.

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

Fun!

A nice, simple and addicting concept executed well.

Stay Out Of The Cornfield!!! Stay Out Of The Cornfield!!!

Nice.

Makes me think of Stephen King stuff. Really good, and I liked that sorta grinding noise in the middle of the song.

NumberOneChina666 responds:

I was actually inspired by Stephen King's "Children Of The Corn" movies. I love his novels as well, they're scary and satisfying...

Lawncare Lawncare

Somehow..

This manages to be peaceful and disturbing at the same time. Great stuff.

Factory Tour &amp;lt;&amp;gt; Factory Tour <>

Ha, no idea why I like this so much

Great stuff...

Christmas Elf Redux Christmas Elf Redux

Good

Very good art, but her face reminds me of that creepy floating Rei head from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

HCI doodles HCI doodles